Occupational Rehabilitation @ COR
COR provides individually tailored Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation programs across all areas of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Regional Queensland and Northern NSW.
Programs components and available services include:
- An integrated initial assessment for each injured worker including physical, functional and cognitive-behavioural profiling involving interdisciplinary formulation.
- Worksite Assessments
- Suitable Duties Programs – Implementation and Monitoring
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work-Hardening and Functional Rehabilitation Programs
- Case Management and Case Conferencing
- Legal and Provider Progress Reports
- Vocational Assessment and Labour Market Research
- Host Employment and Job Placement Services
- Retraining Facilitation and Redeployment Assistance
- Ergonomics, Task Analysis and Manual Handling Assessments and Retraining
- Proactive Educational Workshops
- Home and Driving Assessments
- Adjustment to Injury Counselling and Pain Management Psychology
- Pre-Post Surgery RTW focused Rehabilitation
- Supervised Gym and Hydrotherapy Program
- Interdisciplinary Specialist Pain Management Return to Work Programs
- Interdisciplinary Specialist Functional Rehabilitation Return to Work Programs
These services are conducted using Open and Effective Communication between all parties.
Drew Singleton and Donna McCook are the Senior Clinicians and Directors of the group, and collectively possess in excess of forty years clinical experience, with our senior occupational rehabilitation team possessing in excess of one hundred years clinical experience!
Our vision is to provide the highest calibre of service to our clients and partners provide throughout the fields of occupational health, pain management, vocational rehabilitation, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, clinical psychology, exercise physiology and dietetic across Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Our current client base includes national and state based insurers and employers in tourism, health, defence, mining, freight, retail, construction, manufacturing and agriculture.
Our clinical and virtual (e-Learning) services are available across Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Regional QLD and Northern NSW. We have three central multidisciplinary clinics at Southport, Beenleigh and Taringa, and satellite clinics at Loganholme, Brisbane Airport, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane CBD, Upper Coomera, Southport, Mermaid Beach, Nerang (Highland Park), Robina (Varsity Lakes), and Tweed Heads. We also have established partnerships with similar providers in Emerald, Mackay, Townsville, Cairns, Mount Isa, Murwullimbah and Lismore.
For a list of the research consulted to develop our program please visit the following link: Relevent Occupational Rehabilitation Research